Are you our new Reservation Sales Agent for the upcoming Japan winter?
The primary responsibility of the Reservations Sales Agent is to provide exceptional assistance to Mint customers. This entails addressing customer questions and inquiries and matching them with the most suitable products and services. The goal is to ensure that customers have an outstanding experience throughout their interaction.
As a part of the core ‘HQ Team’, you will be bubbly, friendly and technologically savvy with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You will have a natural ability to converse with customers, be informative and helpful to ensure guests will have an epic experience. You will also work closely with the ‘Operations Team’ to coordinate customers’ travel requirements.
- Field and coordinate a diverse range of customer inquiries, ensuring prompt and accurate responses
- Utilize exceptional communication skills to assist and advise customers with the products and services Mint provides
- Assist with all administrative and accounting tasks related to bookings and invoices
- Apply your sales skills to identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling additional services, sales, or special packages, whether in-person, over the phone, or via email
- Reconcile booking reports on a daily basis
- Prepare accurate travel documentation in a timely manner for all guests, and provide suppliers and other departments with frequent updates
- Demonstrate your strong problem-solving abilities by resolving customer issues or concerns in a professional and timely manner, adhering to company policies
- Foster a team-oriented environment by collaborating with the other departments, actively supporting the overall sales strategy and contributing to the achievement of revenue targets
- Display proficiency in relevant software and reservation systems, quickly adapting to new technology and tools as required
- Exhibit flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, willing to assist with other tasks or departments as needed to ensure the smooth operation of the reservation process.
What you’ll need to succeed
To thrive in the role of a Reservation Sales Agent, you will need experience working in related roles preferably in the snowsports or travel industries. You will have demonstrated customer service experience, proficiency in working with computer reservation systems and booking portals, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong multi-tasking and time-management abilities with the capacity to prioritize tasks effectively. Proficiency in applications such as Google Workspace is required. A current passport and ability to travel overseas, often for extended periods.
The Perks and Benefits
We love to look after our crew and these are just a few additional benefits you will enjoy working with us:
- The opportunity to live and work in one of Japan’s snowiest resorts
- Work for one of the best companies in the industry who know what is means to have fun and truly love what we do
- Competitive pay rates, employee bonus program and financial support with lift pass
- Flexibility with work schedules
- Subsidized staff accommodation
- Team social activities, staff parties and ride days
- Access to industry discounts.
What we offer
This is a contract role with the flexibility of being able to work from home up to 4 days a week. A fully remote option will be considered for the right candidate. International travel is part of this role. You must have a current passport and the ability to travel overseas, often for extended periods of time. The salary is negotiable and is based on your experience. When on work trips, work hours outside of core business times (evenings and weekends) is required.
Contract term: Seasonal / Full time
Period: September 2023 – March 2024 (potential for ongoing contract for the right candidate)
Work hours: Average of 40 hours per week
How to apply
If you have the skills, flair and stoke, we want to hear from you. Apply below if you align with our core values and want to have an unforgettable winter. We can’t wait to read your application
Email a cover letter and CV detailing your experience to:
Applications close 30 August, 2024.