SNOWBOARDING, ICE HOCKEY & BC SNOWMOBILING
We’re kicking off this tour in Vancouver. We’ll spend 2 days and 2 nights checking out the best that Vancouver has to offer, namely Ice hockey and craft beer. We’ll go to an NHL Hockey game and get to watch the Canucks play at Rogers Arena. Go Canucks! We’ll be sampling some of Vancouver’s best craft brews. Craft beer culture has exploded in Vancouver and and small breweries offer the hoppy beer enthusiast endless varieties to sample. We’re then headed to Whistler Blackcomb for 5 nights and 4 epic days riding at this legendary resort. We’ll make the short trip along the Sea to Sky Highway and arrive at Whistler Village. We’re staying in the heart of the village, close to the gondola and right amongst Whistlers best bars and restaurants. Your guides are on-hand to show you why this resort has gained it’s legendary status in the snowboarding world. Whether you want to ride long groomers, big alpine bowls, trees, chutes or perfectly manicured park, the terrain in Whistler won’t disappoint. Your guides are also pretty handy after riding, and will show the best après spots after a long day on the hill. It’s always happy hour somewhere in Whistler and our guides know where to find it! Here’s what to expect on our Whistler Canucks Tour:
- You’ll get to ride Whistler at the peak of the pow season WATCH HERE
- You’ll go to a NHL Hockey game and watch the Vancouver Canucks play at Rogers Arena
- You’ll head out into the Whistler Backcountry on a snowmobile tour
- You’ll drink some of the best craft beers on offer in Vancouver
- You’ll get to experience Canadian snowboarding culture and get to meet our local guides.