Join us for a long weekend ride along the back roads and rail trail between Beechworth and Bright
We’ll cycle from cellar door to breweries and from farm gates to providores. We’ll ride on average 35 kilometres a day, riding sealed off-road trails. Exploring this region by bike is the perfect way to discover the diverse and ever-changing landscape of North East Victoria – from natural bushland to verdant farmland, delightfully unexpected hidden valleys and some of Australia’s most spectacular mountain ranges. Along the ride you’ll savour some of Australia’s finest gourmet produce, renowned wines, and handcrafted beer.
26 - 29 November, 2020
3 - 6 December, 2020
Thursday to Sunday
Bike - Pedal to Produce
Why Travel With Mint
In a rapidly changing travel industry it’s important to know that your travel provider is accredited, accountable and responsible. We are a registered member of AFTA and IATA and conduct business in accordance with the ATAS Charter and Code of Conduct. When you travel with Mint you can have peace of mind that you are booking with a qualified and established travel operator with over 20 years of expertise. Mint is a full-service travel agent, which means we are able to take care of your flights, insurance, stopovers and pre or post tour arrangements. After you’ve signed up for this tour, you have access to our customer care team who are just a phone-call away. You will receive pre-trip emails with specific information about your tour, the arrival and departure day process, information about the destination, packing suggestions, and other relevant information to help you prepare for your trip.
Pennyweight is a small traditional winery, owned and operated by the 4th and 5th generation Morris family winemakers. It comprises two certified organic / biodynamic, dry land vineyards situated in the Beechworth and Rutherglen wine regions, producing a range of solely estate grown table and fortified wines including apera (sherry).
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES
- 3 night fully guided experience, bike guide on-hand throughout tour
- 1 night accommodation in Beechworth, single share ensuite room
- 1 night accommodation in Myrtleford, single share ensuite room
- 1 night accommodation in Bright, single share ensuite room
- Bike and helmet rental for the entire tour, Trek FX 24 gear hybrid (E-Bike upgrade available)
- Daily luggage transfers between accommodations (no need to carry your overnight bag, we’ll transport it between destinations)
- We’ll lighten the load and deliver any wine purchases to your accomodation
- Wine tasting and food accompaniment experience at Gapstead Winery, with a lunch platter
- Lunch platter with a glass of wine at Ringer Reef Winery
- 3 cooked breakfasts
- 2 course dinner in Beechworth
- 2 course dinner in Myrtleford
- Support throughout tour (punctures, bike repairs etc)
- Private transfer from Bright back to Beechworth at end of tour