GENJI & MUSASHI NISEKO
7 Nights I 5 Day lift ticket
FROM $1155 per person
Located in the exclusive Izumikyo 1 area of Niseko Hirafu, Genji & Musashi offer luxury 4 bedroom or 3 bedroom chalets fully equipped with everything you need to enjoy a memorable holiday experience in Japans powder capital. These luxury chalets can comfortably sleep up to 10 guests, making them a perfect option of large families or groups. All Genji & Musashi packages include 7 nights accommodation and a 5 day Niseko All Mountain Lift ticket per person.
+ 7 nights accommodation in a 3 bedroom apartment
+ 5 days Niseko All Mountain lift pass
- Full concrete construction with excellent sound proofing
- Generous top floor open plan living area with vaulted ceilings and large windows
- High definition satellite TV / DVD / entertainment system with surround sound
- Full size kitchen with Miele appliances
- Large outdoor balcony
- Separate tatami room with capability to sleep 2 extra children or 1 adult
- King split master bedroom with full en-suite
- King split studio with en-suite, kitchenette and TV / DVD / stereo (4 bedroom option only)
- 2 queen split bedrooms with a shared 3 way bathroom
- Separate work area on 2nd level with bench and 2 chairs
- Cable internet with wireless and plug-in access available on all levels
- Large ski-room and laundry
- Full size garage with heated driveways and surrounds
- Views of Mt Yotei and the ski hill from both houses
We offer a range of Niseko guiding services with local qualified guides. Our day tours include:
Niseko Day Cruising Tour
Price: $130 per person (min 3 persons)
Fast Track your knowledge of the Niseko United Terrain with the safety of an experienced local guide. 4-5 hours. Fresh lines guaranteed.
Introduction to Niseko Backcounty Tour
Price: $180 per person (min 3 persons)
With this tour we take newcomers through all the required steps to go beyond the boundaries of the resort safely. Snowshoe and pole use, beacon search and recovery, powder riding techniques and all the skills you will need to go to the next level. Lunch and equipment included. Available weekdays only.
Mt Yotei Backcountry Tour
Price: $250 per person (min 3 persons)
This is our advanced rider offering. Yotie-zan is an incredible riding experience and a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the pinnacle of the Niseko backcountry.
We offer a range of additional resort service including:
+ Snow specific travel insurance
+ Equipment rental
+ Lessons & coaching
+ Resort & backcountry guiding
+ Rusutsu day trips
+ Private transfer upgrades
+ On and off-snow day tours
+ Car rental
$500 deposit per person required to secure booking with balance payable 60 days prior to departure. Price based on 6 people. Travel Dates: 9 – 15 DEC, 2017 & 1 – 31 MAR, 2018. All bookings are subject to Mint Tours terms and conditions and subject to availability at time of booking.