Niseko Freeride Weeks
7 Nights I 6 Days riding
$2950 PER PERSON
Week 1 19 January – 26 January, 2020
Week 2 27 January – 3 February, 2020
Week 3 4 February – 11 February, 2020
Week 4 12 February – 19 February, 2020
Womens Week 19 January – 26 January, 2020
- Chase the big winter storms that Hokkaido is famous for
- You’re guaranteed to ride the best snow every day with our flexible itinerary
- We’ve got access to 11 resorts, so you can expect to ride deep, untracked snow every day
- Explore Hokkaido’s best resorts with 6 days of guiding
- Beat the crowds as our guides show you the best zones
- Ride with a small group of 6 people
- Head off the beaten path and ride at some of the lesser known resorts.
This is a powder hunter tour where you’ll get to chase the big winter storms in Hokkaido. We keep the itinerary flexible so your guide can hunt down the best conditions all day, every day. Each day your guide will assess the conditions and decide which is the best place to ride based on weather and snowfall. Each day we’ll load up the van’s and drive to our chosen area. This flexibility ensures that we will find you the best snow and conditions all day, every day!
Ride the best resorts in Hokkaido
We keep the itinerary flexible so you can ride at the best resort on the day. Our base for this tour is Niseko, which gives us easy access to over 11 resorts in the region such as Hanazono, Hirafu, Niseko Village, Annupuri, Rusutsu, Kiroro, Moiwa, Sapporo Kokusai, Teine, Otaru Tenguyama and Asarigawa Onsen.
The best way to access a blissful day of untracked powder is by snow cat. Each run delivers 450-650m of vertical and you’ll get 6-9 runs per day. The cat ski operation is just 40 minutes from Niseko, and you will get to spend a full day riding untracked powder with oceanfront views. It’s a place so beautiful, you’ll get the experience of a lifetime. There is a variety of terrain that you’ll explore including wide-open former course runs, old growth glades and long, steep bowls.
When we are on mountain, we keep our group size to a maximum of 6 people for a more personal experience between our guests and guides. This ensures you get the most out of your time with us, and keeping the groups small means less time waiting and more time riding powder!
Snow and conditions
Hokkaido scores it’s biggest storms during the months of January and February. What you can expect on this tour is cold temperatures and deep powder. Most days you can expect to ride powder that’s anywhere from boot to waist deep. Even if we don’t get fresh snow overnight, the cold temperatures and our local knowledge will ensure you’ll be able to ride light dry snow days after a storm.
Comfortable hotel accommodation
We make sure all our guests stay in quality accommodation that’s in the best location. Throughout the tour you’ll stay at one of Niseko’s newest hotels, Always Niseko. Our comfortable twin share rooms are equipped with 2 single beds and offer glimpses of Mt Yotei that will have you feeling zen in no time. Each room has a great heating, private ensuite bathroom, TV, and free WiFi. Every morning you’ve got a hot buffet breakfast to enjoy in the restaurant and each night you’ve got access to the in-house bar which has great craft beers on tap.
- 7 nights twin share accommodation with ensuite, Always Niseko
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Return airport transfers, New Chitose Airport to Hirafu Welcome Centre
- Return transfers from Hirafu Welcome Centre to Always Niseko (arrival & departure day)
- 6 days of private transfers to / from selected resort
- 6 days of on-snow guiding
- Mint Tours guides on hand throughout the tour
- Safety briefings
- Visits to local onsens
- Visits to local restaurants
- Welcome pack with resort info
Enquiries, More Information & Bookings
Contact us for a full itinerary and tour options.